BBQ Maple Glaze.
You can cook BBQ Maple Glaze using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Maple Glaze
- It’s 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
BBQ Maple Glaze instructions
- In a small saucepan, stir together the maple syrup, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and mustard powder..
- Bring to a low boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Cool slightly then glaze over meat, or refrigerate for later use..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Make Tasty BBQ Maple Glaze, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp