Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo. It's easy to make, filling, naturally vegan and gluten-free. Garnish with sliced spring onions, chilli oil (optional), fresh mint and coriander leaves. Notes. *I went for a light broth here, but if you want to intensify the flavour even more, you could chop all your aromatics (lemongrass.
This might sound like a weird thing to say about soup, but it's rather summery. Yeah, I know lots of people aren't big on a hot bowl of spicy broth in the warmer months. The Vegetable Clear Soup with LemonGrass Recipe is simple soup that has the goodness of all the vegetables and the rich flavor from the lemongrass stock. You can cook Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo
- Prepare 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- It’s 100 g of asparagus.
- You need 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- You need 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stick.
- Prepare 1 of small leek.
- You need 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- Prepare 2 of Bayleaf.
- Prepare 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Prepare 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- It’s of For spices / garnish.
- It’s 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- You need 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbs of thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
The color of the water should be a light green when you're finished. Once you notice the flavors of the lemon grass have come into the water. A coconut and vegetable vegan soup that is easy to make with wonderfully fragrant flavours. Once the squash is cooked through, add the greens to the broth and simmer.
Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo step by step
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
Check the seasoning, adding honey if it needs some sweetness and more lime and salt as needed. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details. This vegan Thai lemongrass coconut curry soup is a light and fresh soup with spiralized sweet potato, zucchini, and celery root vegetable "noodles". Despite all the ingredients we have in here, this vegan coconut soup is actually really easy to make. Chicken, vegetables, and fresh herbs are simmered in an aromatic lemongrass broth in this Cambodian soup recipe perfect for a weeknight.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp