Breakfast Frittata. While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion — or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe.
Herbs loaded, very flavorful frittata made with just a handful of ingredients. This is the Egyptian version of the famous Italian frittata, this dish is called Egga. Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, breakfast frittata. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Frittata is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast Frittata is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion — or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast frittata using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Frittata:
- Prepare of Plant based sausages or any vegetarian meat.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of kale, chopped.
- Make ready of Basil leaved, shredded.
- Take 12 of eggs.
- Make ready .5 cup of half and half.
- Make ready 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata is a quick, easy and protein-packed dish that This Breakfast Frittata is low carb and packed with protein, which is exactly what my family needs to start the day off right. The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata is perfect for weekends and celebrations! It's easy to make and You are in for a breakfast treat with my Ultimate Breakfast Frittata! A breakfast frittata is the home cook's best friend.
Steps to make Breakfast Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking dish..
- In a skillet, add oil and cook meat over medium heat. Once meat browns, spread meat over baking dish..
- In the skillet, saute onions for 2-3 minutes. Add bell peppers and zucchini and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the vegetables have softened. Add kale and stir until wilted..
- Pour vegetables evenly over the meat on the baking dish. Sprinkle basil over all of this..
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly. Add half and half, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture evenly over entire dish..
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are set and top is beginning to brown..
- Allow to cool and cut frittata into desired portions. Serve immediately or store in tupperware as a nice meal prep! (Note: add some flare and serve with a roasted garlic tomato sauce!).
Not only is it super nutritious (eggs + veggies = a whole lot of protein and vitamins), but you can put just about anything in the pan. Enjoy this tasty frittata recipe any time of the day. Serve with a large salad for a complete meal. I had this Frittata for breakfast yesterday. N and I literally fought over it because we both wanted the bigger share.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food breakfast frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Steps to Prepare Homemade Breakfast Frittata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp