Carrot and Potato Gratin.
You can cook Carrot and Potato Gratin using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Potato Gratin
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced (not diced).
- Prepare 5 of potatoes, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 of carrots, sliced thin.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of Dried thyme,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded parm cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed shredded cheese (I used cheddar/mozz mix).
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Carrot and Potato Gratin step by step
- Melt butter in pan and caramelize onions, add garlic in the last 5 min of cooking.. salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the cream, parm cheese, corn starch,salt, pepper and thyme to taste.
- Layer potatoes and carrots, top with half the carmelized onions, pour half the liquid mixture, then top with shredded cheese. Continue this until all ingredients are used..
- Top with last bit of shredded cheese and bread crumbs. Place foil on top and bake in 400°F oven for about 45-min to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil in the last 10 min of cooking to brown the top..
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Carrot and Potato Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp