Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin spice cocoa muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin spice cocoa muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins:
- Take 3/4 c. of pumpkin spice cocoa mix.
- Prepare 1 c. of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 c. of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of melted butter (1 stick).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 c. of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of chopped pecan pieces.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of ginger.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
Steps to make Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins:
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside..
- 2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: pumpkin spice cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk the wet ingredients: eggs, cooled butter that’s been melted, milk and vanilla extract..
- 4. Make a divet or a “well” in the dry ingredients to pour the wet mixture into and fold together until just mixed. Consistency should be thick and a little difficult to mix but not thick like bread dough..
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Fill muffin cups to about 3/4 full..
- 6. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes before moving to a cooling rack or storing. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pumpkin spice cocoa muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe of Homemade Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp