Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE.
You can cook Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1.25 cups of icing sugar.
- Prepare 0.5 cups of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Wet ingredients:.
- You need 2 cups of soya milk.
- It’s 0.3 cups of chopped chocolate/vegan chocolate.
- Prepare 0.25 cups of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Icing:.
- It’s 400 g of ready-made icing (we used Cadburys)/vegan icing.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare 4 of Large Strawberries, cut in half.
- It’s 8 of Truffles/vegan truffles.
- Prepare of Gold cake glitter spray (we used Cake Décor Glitter Pump-Powder)- optional.
Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE step by step
- Add dry ingredients to a blender (using the dough tool), and blend on low until ingredients have combined.
- Place saucepan on medium low heat and add soya milk and chocolate. Mix until the chocolate has melted. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and stir.
- Add the wet mixture in to the dry ingredients and blend on a low setting until it has combined and is smooth.
- Spray x 2 8-inch cake tins with sunflower oil until coated.
- Split the cake mixture in half, pour into the tins and spread out evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (180 degrees Celsius) for 30-35 mins/ test if the cake is baked by inserting a knife into the middle of the cake, if the knife comes out clean the cake is cooked, if the knife is coated in batter, bake for longer- but DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Once baked, let the cakes cool for 12 minutes and transfer on to a cooling rack. Cover with a tea cloth to prevent drying them out..
- Place one half of the cake to on to a serving plate/platter and spread ¼ of the icing to on it as the filling.
- Place the other cake half on top and use the remaining icing to cover the cake.
- Arrange strawberries and truffles on the top and spray liberally with glitter spray.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours to set.
- Once you’re ready to serve, cut in to slices..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Make Yummy Double Chocolate Celebration Cake | EGGLESS | VEGAN | EASY | DAIRY FREE, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp