Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood.
You can cook Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood
- Prepare 30 pcs of Tteokbokki (thin ones).
- It’s 3 cups of non-salted chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 pcs of crabsticks.
- Prepare 6 pcs of seafood tofu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gochujang (Korean red chilli paste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt / powder mushroom broth.
Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood step by step
- Add salt/powder mushroom broth to chicken broth.
- Soak the frozen rice cakes in the chicken broth for 20 mins.
- Boil the chicken broth with the soaked rice cakes.
- Once the broth boiled, add crab sticks and seafood tofu. Keep boiling until the rice cakes soften as desired..
- Add gochujang (red chilli paste) and oyster sauce. Wait until the soup thicken. Enjoy!.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cake) with Seafood, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp