Stir Fry Noodles.
You can cook Stir Fry Noodles using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Noodles
- It’s 4 of –6 oz uncooked ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of –3 cups julienne cut or chopped vegetables like carrots, red peppers, cabbage, green beans and mushrooms (you can add any veggies you like).
- It’s 15 pcs of shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 3 pcs of squid, cut into rings.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of tap brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Shake all the sauce ingredients together in a jar..
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Sauté garlic, onions and green onions and vegetables to the hot pan auté garlic and onion,.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Sauté garlic and onions and add the shrimps and squid. Stir fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce – toss around in the hot pan to combine. Add more sauce if needed (I usually gauge the amount of sauce I want by the color of the noodles – you want a medium brown color, not too light, not too dark)..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Stir Fry Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp