Asparagus Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Asparagus Casserole II. Asparagus Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Comfort food you grew up with gets a one pot, lightened up, spring makeover!
Next add mushrooms and half the cheese. Add second layer of asparagus and end with a layer of cheese. MY SISTER created this recipe and shared it with me. You can have Asparagus Casserole using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Casserole
- Prepare 2 of family sized cans of cream of mushroom soup condensed.
- Prepare 2 bundles of fresh asparagus.
- It’s 2 containers of portabella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- It’s of Fried onion crisps.
Cheesy Asparagus Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Asparagus casserole recipes can be used to make some delicious side dishes or main vegetarian dishes using either fresh asparagus but equally using canned or frozen. Learn how to make Asparagus Casserole. In this baked asparagus side dish recipe, we smother tender-crisp asparagus spears with a creamy cheese sauce and top the casserole with crispy panko.
Asparagus Casserole step by step
- If you used condensed soup then use evaporated milk. If soup is NOT condensed do NOT use evaporated milk..
- Rinse mushrooms and asparagus and slice. Asparagus cut bottom ends off and cut stalks in half length. Slice mushrooms. Layers them until all are in casserole dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup and evaporated milk into a bowl and mix together. Then pour mixture over asparagus and mushrooms. Cover with tinfoil and cool at 350° until asparagus is slightly al dente..
- To serve sprinkle with fried onions…side note the soup if you made the mixture too thin is a great base for gravy..
Share: Rate this Recipe Place layers of half of the asparagus and sliced eggs in a buttered casserole dish; sprinkle with half of salt, pepper, and cracker crumbs.. Fresh Asparagus & Hollandaise Casserole, Asparagus & Wild Rice Casserole, Baked Asparagus Casserole. Which kind of casserole are you looking for? This asparagus casserole recipe is easy to make with a homemade white sauce, mushrooms, butter, and bread crumbs or crushed potato chips. Asparagus, mushrooms, and chickpeas are baked in a creamy sauce and topped with crunchy shredded potatoes in this low-fat vegan casserole.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Asparagus Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp