Burrito Crunch Wraps.
You can cook Burrito Crunch Wraps using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burrito Crunch Wraps
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 package of Spanish rice mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 8 of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Southwestern sauce (buy in the grocery store).
- You need of butter.
Burrito Crunch Wraps step by step
- Prepare Spanish rice according to directions.
- Fry ground beef. Add garlic salt, pepper, and cumin once finished..
- Drain beef and transfer to large bowl..
- Saute onions in olive oil. Add to beef mixture..
- Combine rice and beans to beef mixture..
- Heat 1 tortilla in microwave for 10 seconds to make it pliable..
- Spread about 1\4 cup of cheese onto tortilla..
- Add beef mixture to tortilla..
- Spread Southwestern sauce over beef mixture. About 1 tbsp worth..
- Fold tortilla into my burrito. Make sure to fold in the sides. Place the burrito on a plate or pan, spread butter on both top and bottom..
- Place burritos on brittle, skillet, or frying pan for about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes..
Thank you mother yuni for sharing How to Cook Tasty Burrito Crunch Wraps, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp