Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad).
You can cook Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad)
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 500 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of tomato, cut into wedges.
- It’s 1 of small cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 of lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 8 of cilantro stalks and leaves, minced.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- You need 2 of birds eye chili peppers, thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of water.
Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) instructions
- Heat water and salt until boiling. Poach the chicken meat until cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside to cool..
- Shred the chicken into thin strips. In a big bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well combined..
- Add tomato, cucumber, red onion, and cilantro. Mix well..
- Line a serving plater with lettuce and shredded chicken. Pour the salad mixture on top. Serve immediately..
- Note: You can skip the birds eye chili pepper if you don’t like spicy. Refrigerate lettuce and dressing mixture before serving. Serve cold. It’s crunchier and fresher. 😋😋😋.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp