You can have Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuits
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of very cold butter cut into cubes (I used vegan butter).
- You need 1/3 cup of milk if using softened vegan butter (3/4 cup if regular.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
Biscuits step by step
- Pour the flour and baking powder into your KitchenAid with the Whisk attachment. Add the very cold butter and turn on the second setting and whisk until it turns into a coarse meal. You can use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour if you don't have a KitchenAid. If you don't have a pastry cutter, just use a whisk..
- Once the flour and butter have formed a course meal, add the salt, and start pouring in the milk a tablespoon at a time slowly until it forms a sticky thick dough..
- Drop onto parchment lined baking sheet about a quarter cup at a time. You should be able to form 6 to 8 biscuits.
- Bake in a 450 degree preheated oven for about 17 to 19 minutes. Or until golden brown. Brush the tops with melted butter and enjoy!.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Biscuits, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp