Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pumpkin cream cheese muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin cream cheese muffins using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Get 1-8 ounce of package cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Take of Pumpkin Muffins:.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of solid packed, canned pumpkin puree.
Steps to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Pumpkin Muffins: Preheat your oven to 350 Place your oven rack in the middle of your oven. Butter or spray each muffin cup with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cream Cheese Filling: In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter..
- Pumpkin Muffins: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground spices, and salt. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Beat the wet and dry ingredients together at medium speed until the batter is smooth and satiny, about 30-60 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fill the muffin cups evenly (about 2/3 full) with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop. Make a well in the center of the batter of each muffin and then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the well..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 – 20 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the pumpkin feels springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the pumpkin part of the muffin will come out clean.) Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Makes about 12 reg.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp