Marinated Baked Tofu.
You can cook Marinated Baked Tofu using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marinated Baked Tofu
- Prepare 1 of serving Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce (see below) or marinade of your choice.
- It’s 28 oz of extra firm tofu (drained & pressed).
Marinated Baked Tofu step by step
- Drain tofu and press well for a minimum of 30 minutes. Pat dry..
- While tofu is pressing, make the marinade using the Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350691-asian-inspired-sweet-spicy-garlic-sauce.
- Cut tofu into 3/4 inch cubes and place into a large tupperware. Pour the marinade over and mix gently to coat all of the tofu cubes. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour. Mix every 15 minutes to ensure the marinade is evenly coated..
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray well with cooking spray..
- Strain the marinade from the tofu and transfer the cubes onto the baking sheet. Try to space the tofu evenly so the pieces are not touching. Bake for 1 hour. Flip the cubes every 15 minutes during baking so the tofu will brown evenly. (Don't throw away the strained marinade! You may use it for a stir fry.).
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before handling..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Delicious Marinated Baked Tofu, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp