Black-Eyed Pea Ceviche.
You can have Black-Eyed Pea Ceviche using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black-Eyed Pea Ceviche
- You need 2 cup of cooked black-eyed peas (drained).
- You need 1/2 large of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 large of jalapeño (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 3 large of limes (juiced).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground coriander seeds.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper (optional).
Black-Eyed Pea Ceviche instructions
- Drain the cooking liquid from the black-eyed peas and measure 2 cups. Set aside..
- Mix the onion, jalapeño, cilantro and tomatoes well. Then add ground cumin, garlic powder, ground coriander, lime juice, black-eyed peas and salt to taste. Mix gently to keep the black-eyed peas as intact as possible..
- Ceviche typically should not be consumed right away because it takes time for the flavors to come together. Give it at least 1 hour or two in the refrigerator..
- Serve with salsa, your favorite veggie toppings and tostadas or corn chips. Try with queso cotija or queso fresco and a dollop of sour cream. This ceviche also makes a scrumptious healthy salad!.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Black-Eyed Pea Ceviche, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp