Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants. This casserole is rich, delicious, and worthy of Christmas breakfast. SMOKED TEXAS BBQ SAUSAGE – How To Make Sausage – Jalapeño & Cheddar. Spicy sausage and jalapeno pepper chunks make for some spicy grilled skewers!
Split Smoked Sausage, Three Cheese Mac, BBQ Burnt Ends, Bruschetta Tomatoes. You've got a few days to think about it, so don't rush into it, but think this one through. Grilled sausage meatballs stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. You can have Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants
- Prepare 1 package of smoked sausage.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of pillsbury croissant.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kingsford. We love how the gruyère cheese browns beautifully and adds a nutty flavor to the dish when baked on top. Combining the ingredients in a casserole dish with the creamy milk mixture and letting it chill for eight hours is the. Smoke and grill perfect sausages with our helpful techniques.
Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut the sausage 2 inch length and 1 inch in width. Roll out the croissant as shown in the picture. Top with your favorite bbq sauce and shredded cheese. Roll the croissant up with the sausage inside. Just like you would if making pigs in a blanket..
- Bake till done around 12-15 minutes. It's really good. I will definitely make again. Enjoy..
One would think sausage cooking would be easy. But the fact is that But grilling and smoking sausages is easy if you know a few tricks. Split and lightly toast the croissants. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the slice smoked sausage and onions.
Thank you sister ida for sharing How to Cook Tasty Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp