Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus.
You can cook Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus
- You need 1/2 box of fetticinni.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parm.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/8 of cayenne.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s of Asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of oregano.
Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus step by step
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes..
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine..
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet..
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp