You can have Stuffed Mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 4 of mushrooms portobello large such as.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomatoes diced (can or fresh).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1.5 cups of cheese shredded (cheddar / parmesan).
- Prepare to taste of Salt Pepper and.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare drizzle of Olive oil to.
- It’s handful of coriander leaves freshly chopped.
- You need of Salad greens.
Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C..
- I made sure I picked the big portobellos when I went to the market :). With a wet kitchen towel wipe off the sand bits sticking to it. Don't wash them as they get waterlogged and you don't want them oozing out a ton of water while cooking… Once you have wiped it really well. I trimmed the stem down..
- Saute the onions in about a tbsp of cooking oil. Once the onions have softened add the ginger and garlic pastes. Give it a couple of minutes and add the turmeric and coriander powder..
- The raw smell of the masalas will take a couple of minutes or so to get fragant, after which add the tomatoes and give it all a good mix..
- Next add the chicken mince, season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine and let it cook over medium low heat..
- Once the chicken is fully cooked through, add the freshly chopped coriander. Give it all a mix and remove from the heat..
- You are now ready to stuff the mushrooms. Spoon the chicken filling into the mushroom cavities and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper..
- Cover each mushroom with a generous amount of grated cheese. You can do a mix of cheeses or something like parmesan is yum too..
- Drizzle each mushroom with some olive oil and let this cook in the oven for about 25mins..
- I served each mushroom on a bed of salad greens..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Mushrooms, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp