Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup.
You can have Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup
- Prepare 6 cup of WATER or Broth (I used 3 Vegan Bouillon Cubes).
- You need 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill GARBANZO FLOUR.
- It’s 1 clove of Peeled GARLIC.
- You need 1/4 cup of OLIVE OIL.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground CUMIN.
- You need 1 tsp of Pink Himalaya SALT.
- Prepare 1 of Stir in to taste GARAM MASALA POWDER.
- Prepare 1 of Stir in to taste GROUND CORIANDER.
- It’s 1 of Stir in to taste CAYENNE PEPPER.
Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup step by step
- Put in a saucepan the water, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and bring to a boil; then simmer.
- Slowly stir in and whisk Garbanzo Flour; keep that whisk moving!.
- Once the soup is well…. Soupy… Creamy… And not lumpy… Stir in remaining spices. Turn off burner and cover… put your PJs on…cue up a movie… get your pretty bowl and spoon… And enjoy a creamy creamless bowl of soup! Feet up… And chill….
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Oh So Good! GARBANZO Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp