Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
You can cook Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mango peeled chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of Banana peeled.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: You can use normal and frozen mango chunks and banana either. A frozen smoothie bowl base can be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day).
- Prepare 1 cup of Green tea/coconut water or milk (optional).
- You need 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- It’s 1 cup of Porridge.
- You need 40 g of Low-fat Yoghurt (optional).
- It’s 1/5 cup of Granola.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: If you would like to create the Vegan version of this Mango Smoothie Bowl just skip yoghurt and milk from the recipe! It doesn’t effect the quality of your smoothie).
- It’s of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of flaxseed.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Young Coconut Agar Jelly.
- Prepare of (Chef’s Note: Don’t be scared of using sweets. Remember, a healthy lifestyle is not about torture yourself. Treat yourself, but only in moderation).
Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe instructions
- First, you need to make your porridge. For this, you can freely use normal milk /coconut milk, or even just water..
- Add the mango, green tea coconut milk/water/ ice, then the mango and banana into a high-powered blender. Blend on high for one minute, until thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with toppings of your choice..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Fitness Recipes: Mango Green Tea Smoothie Bowl Recipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp