Seasoned Kale Chips.
You can have Seasoned Kale Chips using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seasoned Kale Chips
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of favorite spice: ex. garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, onion powder the options are endless!.
- You need of Sweet and spicy.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar (honey if not vegan).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili power.
Seasoned Kale Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Pull leafs off steams and break into bite size pieces (or size of your choice, if using for salads even smaller).
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle seasoning. Sweet & spicy drizzle syrup and nectar..
- Bake for up to 20 minutes to desired crunchiness! Enjoy!.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Seasoned Kale Chips, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp