Moist Choco Banana Muffin.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, moist choco banana muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moist Choco Banana Muffin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Moist Choco Banana Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have moist choco banana muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Get 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- Prepare 2 pieces of Egg.
- Make ready 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Get 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- Take of Oil (for greasing).
Instructions to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Grease the muffin pan with oil, dust with flour, and place muffin liners..
- For the dry ingredients – Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside..
- For the wet ingredients – Mash the bananas until creamy. Mix in the sugar for about 3 minutes using an electric mixer. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract and banana extract and beat well..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gradually..
- Fold in the chocolates just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liner about 3/4. Leave 1/4 room for expansion. I used an ice cream scoop for easy transfer. Sprinkle brown sugar on top for some crunch..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes and take out of the pan. @homebasedchef.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food moist choco banana muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Moist Choco Banana Muffin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp