Mike's, "They'll Beg You To Make It Again!" Lasagne. See great recipes for Mike's, "They'll Beg You To Make It Again!" Lasagne, Cowslow too! All My Recipes Options. lasagne classic lasagne vegetable lasagne roasted vegetable lasagne mexican lasagne. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Food and Cooking.
See great recipes for White Fish Lasagne, Lasagne in a Cup, Easy lasagne too! See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Food recipes and Cooking. You can have Mike's, "They'll Beg You To Make It Again!" Lasagne using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "They'll Beg You To Make It Again!" Lasagne
- It’s of Ingredients For Two 9"x12" Pan Lasagnas.
- Prepare 1 of large White Onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of Sweet Italian Sausage Or Regular Italian Sausage (chop meat.
- Prepare 2 lb of Hamburger Meat (85% 15% mixture and chop meat very fine in.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 can (28 oz) of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 can (6.5 oz) of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 4 can (6 oz) of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 6 tbsp of Fresh Parsley (for meat sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cabernet Sauvignon OR Water (or 1/2 and 1/2).
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves (pull these out at the end of simmer).
- Prepare 64 oz of Quality Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Loosely Packed Fresh Basil (for meat sauce or 3 tbs dried.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh Eggs (for ricotta mixture).
- You need 4 tbsp of (Loosely Packed Fresh Basil (for ricotta mixture).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Fresh Parsley (loosely packed-for ricotta mixture).
- You need 1 1/3 tsp of Salt (for ricotta mixture).
- Prepare 4 pinch of Nutmeg (for ricotta mixture).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning (for ricotta mixture).
- You need 1 of large Firm Tomato Diced (topping).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley (for topping).
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil (for topping).
- It’s 2 lb of Grated Mozzarella Cheese (room temperature and purchase add.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated Parmesan (room temperature and purchase additional.
- It’s 40 of Lasagne Noodles (you may end up with extra unused noodles dep.
- It’s 1 can of Spray Pam.
- It’s 1 can of Spray Pam (or equivalent).
- Prepare 1 of large Electric Skillet.
- It’s 2 of large Mixing Bowls.
Mike's, "They'll Beg You To Make It Again!" Lasagne step by step
- Spray Lasagna pans with Pam Cooking Spray or equivalent..
- Pull out a large electric skillet or extra large pan and two large mixing bowls..
- DIRECTIONS MEAT SAUCE *Cook Sausage, Lean Ground Beef, (chop both meats up very fine in pan. Also note that this meat mixture shouldn't be a thick layer. use just enough to cover pan and noodle layers) Onion & Garlic over medium heat until well browned. Drain excess oil if any. *Stir in Crushed Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Tomato Sauce, & 1 cup Red Wine OR 1 cup Water (Or half and half. Don't use a cup of each) Season with Sugar, Basil, Fennel Seeds, Bay Leaves, Italian Seasoning, 2 tbs Salt, Ground Pepper and 8 tbs Parsley. *Simmer covered for about 2 hours. Stir responsibly. NOODLES *Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Or you can simply soak uncooked Lasagne Noodles in a pan of hot water for 20-30 mins, then pull out and set to the side cover.
- Here's an easier tip for Lasagna assembly: If you know how many layers of Lasagna you're going to make (3 or 4 depending upon your pan size) divide every ASSEMBLY INGREDIENT in half or quarters as the recipe calls for. (meat sauce, fresh tomatoes, ricotta mixture, basil, parsley, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses) This way you're not overloading one Lasagna and subtracting from the other..
- *Please, please, please trust me when I say that this dish is exponentially better if made today and allowed to chill covered for 24 hours prior to baking! This recipe also freezes great either cooked or uncooked. Personally, I always make two pans, freeze one immediately and allow the other sit for 24 hours then bake it. However, due to time restraints and unexpected guests arriving, I have been forced to bake both immediately after constructing and it STILL received rave reviews!.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Mike's, "They'll Beg You To Make It Again!" Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp