Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rick's quick 2 minute breakfast sandwich (kid friendly). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rick's quick 2 minute breakfast sandwich (kid friendly) using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly):
- Prepare 1 of non-stick cooking spray.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1 slice of lunch meat.
- Take 1 slice of cheese.
- Get 1 of sandwich thin (or bagel thin,bagel,toasted english muffin, biscuit or 2 slices toast).
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried parsley (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried chives (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of mayonnaise (optional).
Steps to make Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly):
- choose a microwave safe bowl or ramekin (look for one that is about the diameter of your chosen bread product).
- spray above container with non-stick cooking spray.
- break 2 eggs into your container.
- add salt, pepper, and if desired parsley and/or chives to eggs.
- beat egg mixture with fork until blended Note: you must make sure egg yolks are broken or they may explode in microwave.
- microwave egg mixture on high setting for 90 seconds Note: my microwave is only 880 watts if yours is higher you may want to start with 60 seconds, check, and add extra time in 15 second increments.
- check after 90 seconds check to see if egg is cooked (mostly dry) if not add 15 seconds on high and check again.
- while eggs cooking toast bread product if desired (I prefer sandwich rounds untoasted) and/or spread mayo or any desired condiment on bread product.
- remove from microwave, top egg mixture with one slice of cheese of your choice Caution: container may be hot.
- top cheese with 1 slice of lunch meat of your choice (if square shaped gently poke corners down).
- return container to microwave and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- remove container from microwave again caution bowl may be hot.
- run a dull knife or fork around edge and a bit under mixture to loosen if necessary then slide onto bread product.
- cover with bread product top and cut in half if desired.
- optional: do not cut in half, instead wrap foil or wax paper around half and eat on the run.
- some of my favotites are:turkey and provolone, ham and swiss, american and thick cut bologna.
- find your favorite, enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rick's quick 2 minute breakfast sandwich (kid friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe of Speedy Rick's Quick 2 Minute Breakfast Sandwich (kid friendly), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp