Shepherd pie keto style. This keto shepherd's pie is the best! This comfort food uses ground beef with veggies and mashed cauliflower on top. More importantly, this keto shepherd's pie is definitely EASY to prepare.
However, I used ground beef in this recipe because my family prefers it, and it is easier for me to find. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can cook Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- You need 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it! Swapping in a cheesy cauliflower mash for carb-rich white potatoes makes this family favorite keto-friendly, while keeping it every bit as hearty and comforting as you want a shepherd's pie to be. This Keto Shepherds Pie takes a classic, delicious dish and puts a low carb spin on it to satisfy your comfort food needs!
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
If you love your family and friends as much as I do, and I know you do, you will make this delicious, hearty, low carb dish for them sometime this week. Keto Shepherd's Pie with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping. A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. We love the flavor of Lamb. Keto shepherd's pie incorporates extra vegetables into the meat mixture and is topped with creamy mashed cauliflower instead of the traditional potatoes.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Shepherd pie keto style, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp