Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes.
You can have Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of avocado oil (or vegetable, coconut, etc).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen diced potatoes or homemade diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chorizo (not links unless taking fresh chorizo out of lining links).
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes step by step
- Heat large skillet with your choice of oil. Add potatoes to the skillet and cover and cook on medium-high for 10 minutes. If potatoes and not frozen, add potatoes and warm on medium-high uncovered..
- While potatoes are cooking, take out another skillet and only add non-stick spray (no oil here – chorizo produces enough). Once warm, add ground chorizo and cook on medium-high until meat is no longer pink..
- Remove cover of potatoes and flip. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chili powder, chipotle seasoning, and enough hot sauce to lightly cover the potatoes. Stir. Continue to cook potatoes until most are lightly crusted..
- Crumble the chorizo with spatula. Continue to flip around on medium-low heat when cooked..
- Add 6 eggs to a boil. Add a dash of salt and pepper and chili powder. Add yet another skillet to the lot and cover with non-stick spray. Pour whisked eggs onto the skillet and scramble as they cook..
- Warm and steam large torillas in the mircrowave for 20 seconds. I like to wet a paper towel and layer them. It's easier to fold that way..
- Once tortillas are warm, add mexican cheese to the bottom, then potatoes, then chorizo, then eggs, and more cheese. Fold the burrito like they would at chipotle or whatever. Sides in, then roll bottom to top..
- Optional – grill on a skillet!.
- Top with more hot sauce (I used Diablo sauce from Taco Bell 😉 and cheese..
- Add side of potatoes, and enjoy!.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo, Egg, & Potatoes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp