Egg Rolls Mini. These are miniature egg rolls, made with won ton wrappers rather than egg roll wrappers. Learn how to make Mini Egg Rolls. Cut egg roll wrappers in half.
All Reviews for Mini Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls. You saved Mini Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls to your Favorites. View top rated Mini egg roll recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Egg Rolls Mini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Rolls Mini
- You need 1 of Cup of white rice (cooked).
- It’s 1 of Fresh cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Pack of Nasoya wonton wraps (use as many or as little as you want).
- It’s 1 of Coconut oil for frying.
- You need 1 of Little bowl of water for edges of wraps.
Mini Egg Rolls, All American Egg Rolls, Appetizer Egg Rolls, etc. Roll the egg roll up to secure tightly. The egg yolk will seal the wrapper to itself. Can be frozen for up to a week.
Egg Rolls Mini instructions
- Add just enough coconut oil in small pot, to cover egg rolls. Let oil heat on medium..
- Mix cooked rice & chopped cabbage in a bowl.
- Place wonton wraps on a plate, fill with ingredients.
- Wet all edges with water from bowl. Take bottom edge of wonton, and begin rolling like a burrito. Then take the left & right edges, and fold.
- Add egg rolls to oil and let fry until golden and chrispy. Repeat until desired amount of egg rolls are made..
We all love crunchy, fried egg rolls but wish they were a little lower in fat. To assemble Egg Rolls: Place several won ton skins on work surface, with a corner of each facing. I used an eight inch iron skillet that worked out perfectly. Automatic Electric Egg Cooker Eggs Pancake Roll Machine Household Rolls Egg Cups Electric Egg Cup Omelette Unique imitation of manual wrapping process gives fulfilled firm body to every egg roll. Making egg rolls is like making little mini burritos, except with square tortillas.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Egg Rolls Mini, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp