Overnight French Toast.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, overnight french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Overnight French Toast is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Overnight French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have overnight french toast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Overnight French Toast:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
- Get 12 slices of white bread.
- Take 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 5 of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of milk.
Steps to make Overnight French Toast:
- Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla together.
- Layer bottom of pan with half the bread, then sprinkle 1/2 of the sugar mixture over the bread.
- Layer second half of bread..
- Pour egg mixture over it all and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture..
- Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place covered in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food overnight french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Perfect Overnight French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp