Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, nut muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nut Muffin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Nut Muffin is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have nut muffin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nut Muffin:
- Take 1 of English Muffin.
- Take of Graham crackers.
- Prepare of Leftover whipped cream cheese.
- Make ready of Hazelnut spread.
Instructions to make Nut Muffin:
- Basically I am looking for leftover sweets. The whipped cream cheese was expired by about 6 months. But I feel like the spoiled sweetness of the sugars will add an extra touch..
- So I tried the Foreman grill, which the expired cream cheese got dug deeper into the muffin. But then realized I need to make it to get a better crunch. 400 degrees, 10 minutes..
- Look for a golden krisp then add Hazelnut spread. Pretty basic and sits on top because it's cold and thicker. doesn't get into the cranies of the muffin..
- Gram crackers crunched up in a ziploc bag..
- Combine them together. A very tasty treat. Taste like a gram crackered donut on toast..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nut muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister ida for sharing Simple Way to Make Award-winning Nut Muffin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp