Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan.
You can cook Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan
- Prepare of Peanut Ginger Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced or grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, organic.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (like kecap manis sedang).
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of scallions, bulbs removed, cut into 3 inch segments.
- Prepare 1 cup of red and/or orange bell pepper sliced..
- It’s 1/2 box of linguini or other flat wide pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped peanuts, to garnish.
Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan instructions
- These Asian style noodles are a flavorful vegan treat. The ginger peanut sauce takes time but is well worth the effort!.
- For the ginger peanut sauce: Put water and minced ginger to boil in small saucepan..
- When water begins to boil, add sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves..
- Create a ginger reduction. Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered until liquid reduces by 3/4. It should be the consistency of a light syrup..
- Add soy sauce and peanut butter to ginger reduction. Stir until peanut butter is melted. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large saucepan, bring water to boil..
- Add pasta to boiling water. Set timer for 3 minutes prior to end of cooking time..
- Three minutes before pasta is done, add peppers and scallions to the water. Cook until pasta is done..
- Drain and rinse pasta/vegetables. Place in serving bowl..
- Add peanut ginger sauce. Toss until noodles are well coated. Garnish with chopped peanuts..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Cook Perfect Peanut Ginger Noodles – Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp