Loaded Potato Salad.
You can cook Loaded Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Salad
- You need 8 of large potatos.
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- You need 1 of celery bunch.
- You need 1 of green onion bunch.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped olives.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of mustard.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
Loaded Potato Salad step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into quarter sizes. Add to a large pot of cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 30 min or until soft enough to poke easily with fork. Strain potatos, set aside to cool for 10-15 min..
- Add eggs into a seperate pot fill with cold water to cover the eggs. Boil on high heat for 25 min. Then remove from heat, add cold water set aside to cool. Then peel the shells, and seperate the yolks from egg white. Chop the egg whites, set aside. Add all the yolks in a bowl, and add 4-5 tbs mayo and 2 tbs mustard, mash and mix this well, set aside..
- Meanwhile, dice celery and green onion, set aside..
- Once potatos are cool enough to handle, chop into cubes. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped eggs, and chopped veggies, minced olives, and the yolk mixture. Add another 4 spoonfulls of mayo and mix very thoroughly. Adding more mayo and mustard to taste. Add salt and pepper. Once mixd well. Top with a little paprika (optional)..
Thank you tante amel for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Loaded Potato Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp