Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing.
You can cook Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing
- You need 1 of roughly 12 oz. bag of spinach for salad.
- You need 6 of strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters or sixths, depending on their size (see notes above for substitutions).
- You need 1/8-1/4 of red or white onion cut into very thin slices (later in the year, the onions tend to be stronger and hotter).
- It’s of optional: cubed avocado and toasted almonds, walnuts, or pecans.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoons of light soy sauce (start at 3).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 3-3.5 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like the dressing. Honey and agave nectar are good substitutes.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of minced shallots (onion is fine in a pinch).
- It’s 1 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of vegetable or light olive oil.
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing instructions
- Combine all dressing ingredients except oil in a bowl and stir or whisk until all sugar is completely dissolved..
- Taste and adjust seasoning before whisking in oil. If too salty (different soy sauce brands vary in saltiness), try adding a teaspoon of water. Too sweet? Try adding just a dash more soy sauce and Worcestershire. As a general rule, I adjust seasoning before adding the oil because the oil coats the tongue and makes it hard to taste the underlying flavors..
- Whisk in oil..
- Arrange salad veg/fruit on platter and serve dressing on the side. If you're planning to dress the salad before serving, do so immediately before serving as spinach wilts easily..
- Enjoy! :).
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Strawberry Spinach Salad with Soy Worcestershire Dressing, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp