Jewel Cranberry Salad.
You can have Jewel Cranberry Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jewel Cranberry Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1 packages of black cherry jello.
- It’s 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Jewel Cranberry Salad step by step
- Sort, wash and drain cranberries..
- Start to cook with 2 cups water. When nearly all have popped add 1cup sugar. Let cook a few minutes longer..
- Remove from heat and stir in the jello until it desolves. Let cool until the mixture becomes syrupy. Add the pineapple with juice and the nuts..
- Pour into a serving bowl and chill..
- This salad recipe was from my husband's great grandmother..
- Needs to made the day before so jello can set up..
Thank you sister wati for sharing How to Make Perfect Jewel Cranberry Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp