Pistachio Pudding Pie.
You can have Pistachio Pudding Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Pudding Pie
- It’s 1 Box of Instant Pistachio Pudding.
- It’s of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Block of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Pistachios/Honey Roasted Peanuts.
- You need of Shredded Coconut.
Pistachio Pudding Pie step by step
- Make a graham cracker crust (or buy one). Set aside and allow to cool..
- Prepare the pudding with milk, stir until it thickens and put it in the fridge. While that’s chilling, cream together the room temp creamed cheese with the granulated sugar and add a splash of vanilla extract. Take the pudding out of the fridge and fold it in..
- Utilize an ice cold bowl and start making your whipped cream with the cream, powdered sugar a little splash of vanilla extract and a couple shakes of both the nutmeg and cinnamon. If you have something more advanced than my mixer, now is the time to use it..
- Fold in half of the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Spread the mix nicely onto the crust keeping it as even as possible..
- Use the remaining whipped cream on the top. Put the pie into the fridge..
- Put your nuts in a bag (Pistachios or Peanuts) and smash them. Put shredded coconut into a pan, toast and let cool. Spread over the top of pie. Put it in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Tasty Pistachio Pudding Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp