Aubergine and Mushroom Balls.
You can cook Aubergine and Mushroom Balls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine and Mushroom Balls
- It’s 1 of aubergine (150 g).
- You need 1 slice of sandwich bread.
- You need 2 of button mushrooms.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 30 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of margarine.
- You need 2 Tbsp of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of salt.
Aubergine and Mushroom Balls step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Cut aubergine, mushroom and bread into small dice. Finely chop garlic..
- Heat pan and put margarine. Toast bread in the pan for 3 minutes. Set aside. Next, heat olive oil and put garlic. Stir it until fragrance and add aubergine and mushroom. Cook it until tender about 7 minutes..
- Mix all in a bowl (toasted bread, sauteed aubergine +mushroom, bread flour, all purpose flour, salt, cheese, beaten egg). Mix it until corporated and can be shaped..
- Take 1 Tbsp of the dough and shape it like a ball. Then coat the ball with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil with low fire and fry the balls until golden brown..
- Aubergine and Mushroom Balls are ready to serve with your favorite dipping sauce ✨.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Aubergine and Mushroom Balls, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp