Fish Gravy. The Best Fish Gravy Recipes on Yummly How To Make Meen Kuzhambu / Spicy Fish Gravy, Fish Sukka Jamaican Fish Sauce Recipes. Malawian Chambo (Fried Fish in Gravy)International Cuisine.
This mouth-watering fish gravy recipe is lover by all age groups. Tangy, spicy fish curry goes well with fluffy white rice. Fish gravy is a sauce for fish. You can have Fish Gravy using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Gravy
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon or any fish.
- You need of To sauté and grind.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 of garlic pods.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of For the gravy.
- It’s 3 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 5 tsp of homemade kulambu milagai thool (or replace with 2 tsp chilly powder and 2 tsp coriander powder).
- It’s of Tamarind water(water extracted from 1 Big lemon size tamarind).
- It’s of Salt as required.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of To garnish.
- It’s 4 of stem coriander leaves.
Easy Fish Gravy Recipe is a dish that would linger on your tongue long after you have finished it. The aroma, the taste, the flavor is so delightful. If you have enjoyed my previously shared south indian fish. Soak cod fish in water overnight.
Fish Gravy step by step
- Wash and keep the fish aside.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add in onion and garlic. sauté well. Add in tomato and sauté until it turns mushy and soft. Switch off the flame and add fennel seeds and coconut. Cool it and grind it into smooth paste.
- Heat a pan with oil. Sauté onion until oil separates. Add in tomato and sauté until it turns mushy and soft. Add in salt and spice powder. Mix well. Add ground paste and tamarind water. Bring it to boil. Let it boil until raw smell goes away or until gravy gets little thicken. Add in fish pieces and cook it for 5-10 mins. (When you start seeing the bubbles switch off the flame.).
- Serve with rice, idli or dosa..
Rinse and cover with water and boil until it flakes with a fork. After the cod fish was cooked where did you put it? If it was added to the milk gravy you didn't say so. Fish Makhani is creamy, tangy and very yummy! Serve it on a bed of plain boiled rice or team it with Kaali Daal, Naan, and a salad!
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Fish Gravy, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp