Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip banana zucchini yogurt muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip banana zucchini yogurt muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins:
- Take 1 box of banana bread mix.
- Get 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Get 1 cup of yogurt.
- Get 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- Take 1 of large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- Take 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip banana zucchini yogurt muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe of Speedy Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp