Colonial Cranberry Salad.
You can have Colonial Cranberry Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colonial Cranberry Salad
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 2 box of 6 oz red jello.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 large of apples, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Colonial Cranberry Salad step by step
- Combine water, sugar, and cranberries in a saucepan. Bring just to a boil, remove from heat, cover, and let cool for about 5 minutes..
- Combine 2 cups boiling water and gelatin. Stir until dissolved, add 2 cups cold water, cranberry mixture, and lemon juice. Chill until partially congealed, (has taken up to 6 hours).
- Fold in remaining ingredients and chill until firm..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Colonial Cranberry Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp