Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad.
You can have Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad
- You need 1 packages of Fresh Cranberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Pecans, Chopped.
- Prepare 1 box of Red Jello such as raspberry.
- Prepare 20 oz of Can of Crushed Pineapple, drained.
- It’s 1 can of Mandarin Oranges, drained.
- You need 1 box of Marshmallow Cream.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cool Whip.
Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad step by step
- Boil cranberries with 1/2 cup of water until skins pop..
- Remove from heat and add the sugar, pecans, Jello packet, pineapple, and oranges. Mix well and pour into serving dish..
- Chill cranberry mixture for at least 4 hours..
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and Cool Whip with mixer until well mixed..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cranberry mixture..
- Sprinkle with extra chopped pecans, if desired..
- Serve cold..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp