[Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts.
You can cook [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts
- It’s 1 cup of apple cider.
- It’s 3/4 cup of finely diced apple.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxmeal + 3 tablespoons water).
- It’s 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened Almond milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of white whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s Pinch of ground cloves.
- You need of For a cinnamon & sugar topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
[Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts step by step
- To a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the apple cider and apples. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 2/3 cup total, about 10 minutes..
- Pour the apple mixture into a medium, heat-proof mixing bowl and add the coconut oil to help it melt. Cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes..
- About 5 minutes before proceeding with the doughnut batter, make the flax egg and preheat the oven. To make the flax egg, mix the flaxmeal and water in a small bowl. It will need to sit for 5-10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a doughnut pan by spraying with nonstick spray, an oil mister, or lightly greasing the cups with coconut oil. Set aside..
- When the apple mixture has cooled enough to proceed, add the flax egg, brown sugar, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine..
- To a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Stir with a whisk to combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir again, just until combined..
- Spoon the batter into the cups of the doughnut pan, or scoop the batter into a gallon-size zipper bag, snip off the end, and pipe it into the pan. Fill the cups 2/3 full, dividing the batter evenly between all the cups..
- Bake until the tops spring back when you poke them, 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes then carefully transfer the doughnuts to a wire rack. But don’t walk away just yet! You’ll want to dip the doughnuts in the cinnamon-sugar mix while they’re still warm. Mix together the cinnamon-sugar topping by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a large zipper bag. One by one, gently place the still-warm doughnuts in the bag with the cinnamon sugar and very carefully toss the doughnut in the sugar mix until coated. Place back on the wire rack..
- Donuts keep well at room temperature in a semi-airtight container for 2-3 days (I store them in a glass cookie jar.).
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect [Vegan] Apple Cider Donuts, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp