"Holiday" French Toast.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, "holiday" french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Holiday" French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. "Holiday" French Toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook "holiday" french toast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Holiday" French Toast:
- Get 3 tbsp. of oil.
- Make ready 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of eggnog.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of grated nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of thick slice bread (Panettone).
- Make ready 3 tbs. of crushed walnuts.
- Take 2 oz. of breakfast syrup.
- Prepare 2 slices of fresh orange for garnish.
Instructions to make "Holiday" French Toast:
- Heat a very large pan over medium heat. Add in the oil (or use leftover bacon grease)..
- Beat the egg in a large wide bowl. [If making more than one serving, add another egg].
- Mix in the eggnog and the spices and whisk this a few times..
- Slice a 1” thick piece of Panettone bread. If desired, you can slice this in half (from top to bottom) to make two slices of bread..
- Dip the bread into the egg batter, let it soak for 2-3 seconds, and then flip the bread over to coat the other side..
- Quickly add the coated slice of bread to the heated pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side. Check for a nice even brown color before flipping it over. [Add oil if needed when doing side two].
- Plate the toast and top with crushed walnuts and syrup. Garnish with orange slices and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food "holiday" french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister sri for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade "Holiday" French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp