You can cook Vegan Haggis using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Haggis
- You need 75 grams of finely chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 75 grams of brown lentils soaked for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare 50 grams of oatmeal soaked for 1 hour.
- It’s 50 grams of kidney beans soaked and cooked.
- You need 25 grams of coconut oil.
- It’s 150 grams of grated carrot.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped.
- You need 150 grams of onions peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of Sea salt & black pepper.
Vegan Haggis instructions
- Cook the soaked lentils until tender..
- Sauté onion and garlic with the oil until soft. Add the garam masala and soy sauce to season..
- Add the brown lentils and carrots to the seasoned onion and garlic until the carrots are softened..
- Add the mushrooms and allow to soften. Pour in the cooked kidney beans..
- Add the drained oatmeal to the mixture to give body to the haggis..
- Combine everything well into an even mixture and cook through for 15 minutes..
- Serve with clapshot. (mashed potato and turnip in the original recipe. Mashed potato and parsnip is used in this version.).
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Haggis, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp