Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce.
You can cook Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce
- You need 1/2 pound of penne pasta.
- You need 25 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 3 of dates diced.
- Prepare 3 of gloves garlic sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce step by step
- Boil water for pasta. Make sure to heavily salt water before adding the pasta..
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes and garlic.
- When tomatoes begin to release juices, add the dates to the pan.
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is burned off.
- Add a ladle of pasta water to the pan and continue to cook until tomatoes break down.
- Strain pasta and add directly to the pan.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp