Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu.
You can cook Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu
- It’s 8 oz of firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoon of grated garlic.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced scallions and sesame (optional).
Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu instructions
- In a Ziploc bag or a container with lid, marinate the tofu with Korean BBQ sauce and grated garlic for at least 2 hours..
- Line the fryer basket with Grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the tofu cube inside the fryer basket and air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is caramelized..
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds to serve if desired..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp