Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly):
- Make ready 8 slices of thick-cut Texas toast bread.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get of Cooking spray.
- Make ready of Maple syrup, for serving.
Steps to make Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it with cooking spray..
- Cut each slice of bread into three sticks widthwise..
- In a large shallow dish or bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla extract..
- Dip each stick of bread in the egg mixture, coating it on all sides, then shake off the excess and arrange it on the baking sheet. Repeat the dipping process, arranging the French toast sticks on the baking sheet so that they aren’t touching..
- Bake the French toast sticks for 12 minutes then flip them once, spray them lightly with cooking spray and return them to the oven for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Remove the French toast sticks from the oven and serve warm with maple syrup..
- To freeze the French toast sticks for quick reheating, bake them as directed then cool completely and package in a sealable plastic bag. To reheat, remove frozen French toast sticks from the freezer and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until warmed through. (I did some in sandwich bags then the ziplock bag, that way I can just pull one or two bags out, or the kids can just grab them).
- This was frozen for 3-4 days before I used any… this worked out great, now the kids can grab and go lol and make their own…..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked french toast sticks (freezer-friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ida for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Quick Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp