Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake.
You can cook Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- You need 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- It’s 1 of tea baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of tea nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- You need 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- You need 2 of flax eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- It’s 2 of teas vanilla paste.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp