You can cook Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Salad
- You need of cooked quinoa.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of either – lemon juice or apple cider vinegar or white balsamic (the best flavor), or more depending on your taste.
- Prepare of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need of fresh mint or dried.
- It’s of long fresh ginger, finely diced.
- It’s of carrot shredded & diced.
- Prepare of red pepper finely diced.
- Prepare of English cucumber scooped of seeds & finely diced.
- You need of celery stalks (if small or 1 lg.) finely diced.
- You need of purple onion finely diced.
- You need of raisins as many as you like.
- You need of dried cranberries as many as you like.
Quinoa Salad instructions
- Cook quinoa as directed and allow to cool. While quinoa is cooling cut up all ingredients..
- In a REALLY large bowl add cooled quinoa; add oil, stir well, add vinegar, or lemon juice and stir to incorporate. Taste and adjust flavors as needed. You will do this a few times and at the very end as well. Add enough parsley and mint to your liking. I like more mint so I add more. It's absolutely ok to use dried but rub it in between the palms of your hand to release the oils. You will need about a tablespoon of each. By all means, use more if you like – I do! If you want to REALLY wow everyone, use white balsamic vinegar!.
- Add ginger and stir. Taste for flavors. Ginger will be the heat to this dish. If you want more heat, add more..
- Add ALL the vegetables, raisins and cranberries. Stir really, really well. Taste and add more vinegar, or lemon, to adjust flavors for balance..
- Place in refrigerator to cool. Before serving taste and adjust if needed..
- This recipe is very, very versatile. Add more ingredients or change things up. It's all according to your taste..
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Cook Delicious Quinoa Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp