Nan's Red Salsa.
You can cook Nan's Red Salsa using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nan's Red Salsa
- It’s 28 oz. of can tomatoes *.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, roughly chopped.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp. of diced jalapeño (to taste)**.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juice only.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3-4 of green onions, chopped.
- You need of Cilantro, to taste ***.
Nan's Red Salsa instructions
- Whole or diced canned tomatoes work. Drain, saving the liquid. After salsa is well blended, add the tomato liquid a little at a time to your preferred consistency..
- * Use the jarred jalapeño, not fresh.
- ** We don't like cilantro at all, so we leave it out altogether..
- Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with chopping blade. Blend to your desired consistency, chunky or smooth. Store covered in the refrigerator. The flavors are more blended after a few hours, but it's also delicious freshly made..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Nan's Red Salsa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp