Alfredo Spinach Lasagne.
You can cook Alfredo Spinach Lasagne using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Spinach Lasagne
- You need 2 boxes (9 ounce) of oven- ready lasagne noodles.
- It’s 2 jars (15 ounce) of Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of container ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large packs fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
Alfredo Spinach Lasagne instructions
- In a large baking pan spread 1 jar Alfredo sauce on bottom of pan that has been lightly sprayed with canola oil cooking spray……
- Layer several layers of your oven ready lasagna noodles on top of basil Alfredo sauce……
- In a large bowl mix together your ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and black pepper…….
- Spread half of your ricotta cheese mixture over noodles in pan…..
- Next layer 1 bag of your fresh baby spinach over the ricotta cheese mixture……..
- Next add several more layers of your oven ready lasagna noodles over spinach…….
- Now add the remaining ricotta cheese mixture over noodles…..spread as evenly as you can……. ?.
- Next add your remaining bag of spinach over ricotta cheese mixture……..
- Now add the rest of your oven ready lasagna noodles on top of spinach, pressing down gently on top of spinach…….
- Add your remaining jar of Alfredo pasta sauce over noodles…..spread sauce evenly over noodles……
- Cover and bake for 1 hour in a preheated 375 degree oven……
- Uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese all over your spinach lasagna……..
- Place back in oven, uncovered, and continue to bake until cheese has melted, about 10 more minutes……
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 30 minutes…..then cut into squares…….
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Alfredo Spinach Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp