Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti. This One-Pot Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce is made with whole wheat pasta in the pressure cooker – hands down, the quickest and You can also make this on the stove with this easy stove top One Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce made from scratch with beef, canned tomatoes and spaghetti.
Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. This post is brought to you by Kroger. You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Prepare 680 g of Uncooked Linguine.
- You need 1 jar of Bertolli Five Cheese Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 jar of Bertolli Tomato Basil Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 Tb of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tb of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tb of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tb of Seasoned Salt.
- It’s 1 Tb of Italian herbs.
Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. This is a ready to "heat and eat" pure bolognese-style spaghetti sauce, with ground meat in it. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set or purchased at the Badge Exchange.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until it is soft enough for your liking..
- While the pasta is cooking, add ground beef to a pot to begin frying. You will need to separate the beef to be in small pieces..
- When there is only a small amount of red left in the beef, add 1/2 Tb of all the spices, stir, and allow the beef to continue cooking..
- Once there is no red left in the meat, add the remaining 1/2 Tb of all the spices and stir again..
- Optional: I don't prefer tomato chunks in the sauce and I blend the sauce with an emersion blender. This step is not necessary but it smooths the sauce out nicely..
- Add both jars of sauce and stir. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat. Be careful here as the sauce can begin to boil and splatter if not stirred..
- Plate the 1/8th of the cooked pasta and 1 cup of sauce and enjoy! And freshly grated Romano cheese if you'd like that extra flavour..
Spaghetti Meat Sauce is beefy, juicy and so satisfying. It comes together fast so it is perfect for busy weeknights, and it's freezer friendly. Meat sauce has all of the comforting flavors of Spaghetti and Meatballs, or traditional Bolognese but is much easier! Serve this meat sauce over spaghetti with a. I usually serve this over spaghetti, but sometimes I use linguine, fettucine, or penne.
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp